- HP DV9000 Battery
- HP DV6000 Battery
- Dell 6400 Battery
- Dell 1691P Battery
- Dell 1X793 Battery
- Dell 310-6321 Battery
- Dell INSPIRON 2500 Battery
- Dell INSPIRON 500M Battery
- Dell INSPIRON 6000 Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS2 Battery
- Sony PCGA-BP2V Battery
- Sony PCGA-BP2NX Battery
- SONY VFB-S1-XP Battery
- SONY PCG-V505/B/AC Battery
- HP PM579A Battery
- HP Pavilion DV1010CA Battery
- COMPAQ 319411-001 Battery
- COMPAQ 346970-001 Battery
- COMPAQ NX9000 Battery
- COMPAQ X6000 Battery
- IBM ThinkPad R60 9455
- TOSHIBA PA3285U-1BRS
- Toshiba Qosmio F30 Battery
- All Laptop Batteries
- Our products passed strict certifications and we have advanced security to safeguard your privacy.
Home > Laptop Battery > IBM > THINKPAD X20 SERIES Battery
- IBM rechargeable Li-ion battery
- For IBM notebook or laptop.
- THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery for replacement.
Shipping On The Next Business Day.
Buy IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery in UK
IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES Battery Compatible Code
IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES Battery Fit Laptop Models
Laptops tend to lose their charm quickly when you are constantly looking for the nearest power outlet to charge up. How do you keep your battery going for as long as possible? Here are 5 easy ways to do so.
- Turn the brightness level as low as you possibly. Laptops always come with the ability to select the brightness level, some even could modify CPU cooling performance, switch down to lowest level will enable you squeeze out two times longer IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery life than the situation working in the highest level.
- Shut down programs running automatic. Some of the programs we won't to use startup in backgroud when you start you OS, like QuickTime, Desktop Search. When expand your taskbar, you can see and shutdown them, but there are also some process invisible in most cases. They consume your laptop computer resourse and IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery slowly, press "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "Del" to open your tasker manager and halt the process not necessary.
- Unplug external devices. Normally device, your mouse, and the most power consume device -- Mobile hard disk, they drain down your laptop IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery for there get the power supply from the USB port in your laptop. Remove when you aren't using them, is goes without saying that this will save a lot of power.
- Hibernate instead of suspend. Suspend mode make your save some power and instantly resume your laptop when you come back, but compare with the Hibernate mode, suspend laptop also running in lower power consumed situation, electricity exhaust is zero in hibernate mode for all your computer's state were saved before it shutdown. For the convenient reason, you'd better use the hibernate function when leave over 20 minutes.
- Keep your IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery clean. Keep the battery clean especially the matel contacts with some a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol, this keeps the power transfer from your IBM THINKPAD X20 SERIES battery more efficient.