Digital Camera Batteries
- Canon BP-511 Battery
- Casio NP-20 Battery
- Canon NB-2LH Battery
- Canon NB-4L Battery
- Sony NP-FR1 Battery
- Sony NP-FS11 Battery
- Canon NB-1LH Battery
- Nikon EN-EL3E Battery
- Nikon EN-EL8 Battery
- Olympus LI-10B Battery
- All Camera Batteries
- Sony NP-F330 Battery
- Canon BP-945 Battery
- Sony NP-F970 Battery
- Jvc BN-V12U Battery
- Sony NP-FM50 Battery
- Canon BP-2L12 Battery
- Canon BP-522 Battery
- Jvc BN-V408 Battery
- Panasonic CGR-D110 Battery
- Samsung SB-L110 Battery
- Our products passed strict certifications and we have advanced security to safeguard your privacy.
Home > Digital Camera Battery > SANYO > DB-L20 Battery
Standard Delivery, Fast Shipping.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.
- DB-L20 battery charger with electronic shock protection.
SANYO DB-L20 Battery Compatible Code
- Fast, Safe, Satisfaction Shopping
- Buy a DB-L20 camera battery in our site will be more safe, fast, and satisfaction because:
♦ Products passed the strict quality certisfication, complete payment through paypal or worldpay.
♦ Put a item in shopping cart, You needn't sign up a accout.
♦ All of our replacement batteries sold in discount 20% off now.
- Shipping method
SANYO DB-L20 battery and charger will be shipped by UPS or USPS Priority in the continental United States.
We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable.
- Delivery Time
- SANYO DB-L20 battery and charger will be shipped out in the 2 - 4 business days after you have checked out.
Please note that some orders go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed by an additional 3 business days.
- Order Tracking
- We allow you to track your order at the click of a mouse. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
- Shipping Rates
- Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging. Details
- Two Payments
- Now, you can buy SANYO DB-L20 battery and charger in our site use two payments below:
Credit CardsNotice:You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay through Paypal.
Don't need to register a paypal account, Paypal accept the credit card directly now! Free, security and protect buyer.
Digital camera is an "electric tiger", which eat a lot of electric, if your DB-L20 camera battery does not match or pay no attention to saving, the battery will run out when you does not take a few photos. Battery usage could be save by following approach:
- First, avoid using zoom operation unnecessary;
- Second, to avoid frequent use of flash, flash is a big electrical consumption, we must using as fewer as fewer as we can;
- Third, use the viewfinder will be better than the LCD when adjust the screen and composition browser. Because most digital cameras are consume more electricity due to open the LCD viewfinder, shut down it will enable the SANYO DB-L20 battery backup time growth in two or three times;
- Fourth, to minimize the use of continuous function. Most of continuous functions of digital cameras using the cache built-in to preserve digital photos temporarily. Lot of electricity required if use these caches regular. Therefore, to reduce the use of continuous and dynamic function of the video clips shot will take great help on the power save.
- A lot of tips needed also in rechargeable batteries, rechargeable batteries just bought have very low or no electricity generally, should be charged before use. The charging time depends on the charger and DB-L20 battery used, and the factors such as voltage stability. If this is a SANYO DB-L20 battery the first time to use, lithium-ion battery must be charged more than six hours, Ni-MH battery must be more than 14 hours, or you will short the battery life. Normally few charge / discharge process would be taken in order to achieve optimum efficiency. And to ensure the battery life do not charge when when there is residual power in DB-L20 battery. Battery will be very hot After fully charged, loaded in the camera after it cool.
- Battery cleaning is necessary to avoid the problem of electricity wastage. Maintain both ends of the contact point and the internal SANYO DB-L20 battery pack lid in the battery clean, use a soft, clean dry cloth graze if necessary, do not clean your digital camera, batteries, or charger use sexual or chemical cleaning, such as solubility things. The batteries must be to remove from your digital camera if you plan not to use a digital camera a long time, and full discharge it (some of charger with this feature, if not available, use low resistance electrical short the battery until all the power discharged), stored in dry, cool environment, and not to store the SANYO DB-L20 battery with metal objects. Store a battery full charged, we can't put it in purse, pocket, bag or other container with metal objects in to prevent short circuit.